Follow by Email

Signs a Person Has HIV AIDS

The best way to tell if someone has HIV / AIDS or not is to perform a medical examination through blood tests. When testing is not possible, there are certain signs that can indicate whether a person has HIV / AIDS or not, or at least know the symptoms. It must be remembered that a person with HIV usually do not show signs for at least several months to several years.
In adults, the three major signs of AIDS are:
1. Lost 10% of body weight over a month without a cause.
2. Diarrhea for more than a month.
3. Fever that lasts for more than one month either constant or come and go.

In adults, 5 minor signs of AIDS are:
1. Dry cough that does not heal.
2. Itchy skin all over the body.
3. Herpes zoster (chicken pox-like, or caused by viruses that also cause chicken pox, herpes virus) that do not heal.
4. Candidiasis, a white, raised rash on the mouth, tongue, or throat.
5. Swollen glands (neck, armpit, or groin) with or without an active infection.

Adults can be diagnosed with AIDS, if it has at least 2 major signs and one minor sign. But, that's enough to make a diagnosis of AIDS if a person has cancer of the skin (called Karposi, which is usually reddish, purple, or black spots on the skin that can become large and painful) or cryptococcal meningitis (infection of the covering of the brain that causes fever, stiff neck, headache, confusion, and inability to get up).

In children, three major signs of AIDS are:
1. Weight loss or slow growth.
2. Severe diarrhea for 14 days or more.
3. Fever for more than a month.

In children, 5 minor signs of AIDS are:
1. Itchy skin all over the body.
2. Swollen glands (neck, armpit, or groin).
3. Candidiasis (white spots) in the mouth, tongue, or throat.
4. Infections of the ear, throat, and other infections.
5. A cough that does not heal.

You have read this article HIV/ AIDS with the title Signs a Person Has HIV AIDS. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/06/signs-person-has-hiv-aids.html. Thanks!

7 comment for "Signs a Person Has HIV AIDS"

  1. It would be rather clear that any person suffering from the major signs of AIDS should be under the watchful care of a doctor. While there is no cure for AIDS, years of study of the disease has led the medical community to determining the proper way to care for someone with the condition.

    Seeking the help of a qualified doctor is certainly a must for those suffering from the serious effects of this disease.
    thorough bestmaleenhancement

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI My Name is MARIAN DUSS, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr lawcy of( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com ] has just done for me , this man has just did what I thought nobody will ever do for me, i was HIV positive when one of my family friend introduce this man to me, I never believed that great DR LAWCY could do this, when I contacted him on this same issue on ground, he casted some spell for me and gave me some parcel to drink, now I am so happy to say that the virus I was having In my body have left me. All thanks to DR LAWCY If you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact him today on his mail ( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com. )
    and he will also help you as well with his great spell caster, THANKS BE TO DR LAWCY....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI My Name is MARIAN DUSS, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr lawcy of( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com ] has just done for me , this man has just did what I thought nobody will ever do for me, i was HIV positive when one of my family friend introduce this man to me, I never believed that great DR LAWCY could do this, when I contacted him on this same issue on ground, he casted some spell for me and gave me some parcel to drink, now I am so happy to say that the virus I was having In my body have left me. All thanks to DR LAWCY If you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact him today on his mail ( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com. )
    and he will also help you as well with his great spell caster, THANKS BE TO DR LAWCY....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ready my name is Mrs Margret, i live in canada. I never believed in love spells or magic until I meet this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is DR NOSHAKING he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's girl friend or boy friend,and even help you cure your sickness either HIV OR AIDS. misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cause the man i want to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was capsided down cause our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i so much doubt his work, skepticaly, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mum and with his family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cause the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better and sweeter. If you found your self in such situation you can emial him at: drnoshaking@gmail.com
    thank you so much dr noshaking cause you have don a thing of joy in my life that i can never forgeth in my life. The world need good spell caster like you to help them in their distress i so much apreciate your wonderfull work. Contact this spell caster at:drnoshaking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY NAME IS MARIAM BAURICE FROM SOUTH AFRICA...I SAW THIS COMMENT ON POSITIVE BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERY BODY HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFeCTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS...,HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY... I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV,. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A NATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA..I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DIAGNOSED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT...I WAS ON HIS DOSAGE FOR 3 WEEKS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION... AND AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WENT FOR NEW TESTS... AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,,AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN... I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN..HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 MONTHS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE..BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY.. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.. EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE'S NATIVE CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,,HAVE TRIED MY OWN PARTS AND ALL LEFT WITH YOU,,IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST.ABOUT 97 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH ME..AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW..

    case there is anyone who has similar problem and still

    looking for a way out, and he those cast all kind of spell like ::

    Love Spells

    Luck, Money Spells

    Health, Well Being

    Protection, Healing

    Curses, Hex, Breakups

    NEW! Combo Spells

    High Priestess Spells

    Vampire Spells

    Authentic Voodoo Spells

    Custom, Other Spells

    Business spells

    Health/Healing spells

    Curse removal

    Job spells

    Healing from all kind of diseases

    Love binding

    Barrenness(need a child)

    Need love

    Lottery Spells

    Promotions

    Success

    Money rituals

    winning court case

    Divorce spells

    Low sperm count

    Infertility in women

    Breast enlargement/reduction

    Penis enlargement/reduction

    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM HERE AS (spirituallighthealing101@live.com or (518) 303-6207) if you need any question contact me via here as mariambaurice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am Mrs cicret, i am from USA i really happy that me and
    my husband are cured of HIV with the herbal medicine of DR. OLTA
    i have been suffering from this disease
    for the past 3 years without solution until i came
    across the email of this doctors who have cure so
    many people with his herbal medicine, i also chose to
    give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me
    what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his
    herbal medicine and direct me on how to use, i also
    follows his direction for use and he ask us to go for a
    check up after 2 weeks and which i did, to my
    greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we
    are really happy that there is someone like this DR
    who is ready to help anytime any day. if you are same
    shoe with me before, an HIV positive i want to assure
    you that there is a way out wipe your tiers and face
    the challenge. contact him if you have same problem
    with me with e-mail: oltaspellcaster@live.com or call him +2347053443408,
    i love you Doctor i we never forget you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to thank Dr sukuju for
    the herbal hiv medicine he gave
    to me and my daughter, i was suffering from
    hiv when i gave birth to my
    daughter and that was how my daughter got
    the sickness indirect from me, but
    to God be the glory that i am heal with the
    herbal medicine that DR sukuju
    gave to me when i contacted him. i want
    to use this medium to tell
    everyone that the solution to our sickness has
    come, so i will like you to contact
    this great healer on his email address:
    drsukujuspelltemple@
    gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i
    am really happy today that i and my
    daughter are cured of hiv, we are
    now negative after the use of his
    medicine,my doctor confirm it.
    once more i say a big thank to
    you Dr sukuju for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may
    God continue to bless you abundantly and
    give you more power to keep
    helping those that want your help
    in their lives. email him now he is waiting
    to receive you. :drsukujuspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete