How to cope with branched hairs with ease and simplicity. To find out how to cope with branched hairs a good idea to know in advance the causes that lead to branched hairs.
Causes of branched hairs are caused by several factors:• experiencing hair too often caused by friction as a comb or even use a towel when they wanted to dry her hair after a shower.
• overuse of hair and beauty equipment hair beauty products that have chemicals.
• the weather, with too long your outdoor activities that lead to dry hair and branching from the sun.
• Dietary factors, unbalance your diet or lack of nutrients needed for your hair to be one cause of branched hairs. Where the nutrients needed for hair to give the defense in its survival.
• The age factor, the more we get older, the more susceptible the hair to dry and also branched out to your hair. To cope with branched hairs caused by aging is a difficult thing to do.
After learning some of the factors that affect the appearance of branched hairs a good idea to take precautions before you start branching hair.
Here's how to cope with branching hairs:
• Eat high protein foods, why should consume a high protein foods? As we all know that the material is required by the hair keratin-containing materials in which the keratin contained many of the foods that contain lots of protein. Fulfill your need for nutrients in a healthy condition will affect the condition of your hair, it helps you avoid foods high in calories and cholesterol.
• Expand water consumption.
• If there is going to comb your hair while still wet or damp it is better to use a wide-toothed comb.
• Use a conditioner on your hair to the tips of the hair and let sit for a moment before you rinse.
• Use a towel that has a soft texture to avoid friction on your hair.
• Make cuts at the end of the hair every 4 to 6 weeks to prevent hair branching.
• Avoid using hot water that is too often, use warm water when washing your hair will result in the loss of moisture in your hair.
• Use protective headgear, especially if your hair is doing activities outdoors.
• Use a hair or hair care products other than shampoo and conditioner treatment.
• Avoid using a hair dryer or hair care tool that has the heat on its use.
• Do not tie your hair too often, especially when you sleep, let your hair loose for a smooth flow of nutrients needed by the hair.
You have read this article Hair Health with the title May 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-to-cope-with-branching-hairs.html. Thanks!