Stroke is the sudden onset of a brain attack caused by blockage or rupture of blood vessels of the brain. Stroke is the single most serious health problem in modern life today. To avoid a stroke a person can take precautions, including getting used to live a healthy lifestyle.
Here are some measures to prevent stroke:
1. Avoid and stop smoking. This habit can lead to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and make your blood to clot easily.
2. Consult a blood pressure monitor on a regular basis. High blood pressure can make blood vessels you have any extra pressure. Although no symptoms, check blood pressure monitor on a regular basis.
3. Take control of heart disease. If you have symptoms or heart problems such as irregular heartbeat or high cholesterol levels, be careful because it will increase the risk of stroke. Ask your doctor for the best.
4. Handle and control stress and depression. Stress and depression can interfere with even cause physical casualties. If not resolved, these two things can cause long-term problem.
5. Eating healthy foods. Avoid eating too much red meat because saturated fat can make blood vessels harden. Consumption of fiber may control the fat in the blood.
6. Reduce salt. Because the salt will bind blood pressure.
7. Maintain ideal body weight to keep it. Overweight or obese has a body will increase your risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes, and it can lead to stroke.
8. Exercise and active. Regular physical activity helps lower your blood pressure monitor and create a healthy balance of fats in the blood.
9. Reduce alcohol. Drinking alcohol can raise blood pressure monitor, meaning it down prevent you from high blood pressure.
You have read this article Stroke with the title Some Meansures To Prevent Stroke. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/06/some-meansures-to-prevent-stroke.html. Thanks!