LOOK GREAT IN A SWIMSUIT
Summer is here finally here which means its swimsuit season! I absolutely LOVE this time of year! I relish playing in the sun and spending quality time with my family. Summer also means swimsuit season. You don't need to feel shy at the pool if you incorporate the 8 tips below.
8 TIPS TO LOOK GREAT IN A SWIMSUIT
1. Flatter Your Physique. Wear a swimsuit that is flattering on you. Tankini's and one piece swimsuits are the most flattering, especially when matched with a cute skirt bottom. Choose a color and style that is flattering on you.
2. Wear Waterproof Mascara. If you're going to wear make up match your swimsuit color and wear waterproof makeup. Having raccoon eyes isn't flattering and going without makeup completely isn't either, unless you have amazing skin and black eyelashes naturally. Wear light makeup so it looks natural and appealing.
3. Exercise is a Must! Exercising everyday is an absolute must to obtain a lean summer body. If time is your excuse then wake up an hour earlier to workout - make it a high priority. Set short-term attainable goals that you can reach each week. Alternate interval training (cardio) with strength training every other day to build a shapely physique; for optimal fat burning results do interval training for cardio each morning on an empty stomach, then do light cardio such as going for a 30 minute walk or bike ride in the evenings.
4. Lean out. If you have two to three weeks before a big event or vacation that requires you to be swimsuit ready then tighten your diet. Only have complex carbs in the AM and avoid sodium and sugar to avoid water retention. Be sure to have lean protein with every meal and snack. Fill your diet with lots of fresh fruits & veggies to feel full, fresh fruits and veggies also will aid in digestion and weight loss too.
5. Tan Before. Use a self tanner to give you that glowing sun-kissed look. Be sure to exfoliate and put lotion on your feet, knees and elbows prior to applying lotion. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly to avoid having orange-tan hands.
6. Stand Proud. Stand tall with shoulders back and walk confidently. Your posture expresses how you feel about your body image. Let the world around you know just how awesome you are (in a non-egotistical way that is) and how much you love being you!
7. Wear Sunblock. The last thing you’ll want is to come home looking like a lobster and feeling achy from having a sunburn. Were a stylish hat and glasses to protect your head and eyes from being burned as well. Make playing in the sun fun and safe for your beautiful skin. Overly suntanned skin ends up looking like leather, literally, and you don’t want that!
8. Match Your Accessories. Wear matching accessories and sandals. Have a match towel to complete your ensemble. Remember it’s not about your size it’s about how you feel about you. Be kind to yourself by speaking encouraging words to yourself, especially when you look in the mirror. Your body radiates how you really feel so be happy and have fun while at the pool or the beach.
Feeling confident in a swimsuit is highly rewarding; by honoring your fitness goals and dreams you'll have more self-confidence, feel empowered and look hot during swimsuit season. So get moving, eat clean be happy to feel great in your skin no matter where you are.
Embrace Your Journey to Success
Lifestyle Fitness Coach & Life Success Coach
You have read this article 8 tips to look great in a swimsuit / exercise for swimsuit season / how to look good in a tankini / how to lose 5 lbs fast / swimsuit ready tips with the title 8 TIPS TO LOOK GREAT IN A SWIMSUIT. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/06/8-tips-to-look-great-in-swimsuit.html. Thanks!