Heart disease remains the leading cause of death for men. But, that does not mean women can not be affected by this disease. There are several symptoms that mark the most common heart attack such as chest tightness, pain, and dizziness. Basically, very few pre-menopausal women who had a heart attack.
Exception, if they are smoking, hypertension, obesity and diabetes. However, smoking is still the biggest risk factors related to heart attacks in women.
The following are symptoms that mark the emergence of a heart attack in women:
• Nausea and vomiting that will not stop
• Shortness of breath (but do not sigh) or especially if you wake up at night
• Chest inconveniences which started from the back of the sternum and radiating to the shoulder or arm, neck, jaw.
• Discomfort in the lower jaw
• Discomfort in the upper back, especially if it occurs only with the power or will not go
• Discomfort in the chest or back that occurs when you eat a lot
• All of a sudden heart beats very fast along with the pulse
• All of a sudden loss of consciousness
• Physical unable to do normal housework
You have read this article Heart with the title Heart Attack Symptoms In Women. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/06/heart-attack-symptoms-in-women.html. Thanks!