Some Deadly Disease That Often Affects Men


Did you know that men are more susceptible to disease, the cause is because most men's lifestyle is not healthy, such as smoking, drinking and staying up late. During this time, the issues surrounding men's health is rarely raised and tended to be trivialized.
It is time we begin to discuss issues concerning men's health. The experts urged the medical examination and regular physical is highly recommended for all men, especially after the age of 30 years imprisoned. The following are 5 types of diseases that target the most men.

1. Heart disease
Consumption of fatty foods and excessive cholesterol can increase your risk of heart disease. Smoking is strongly suspected to be a major cause of heart disease. You can prevent this disease by maintaining a healthy weight, limiting alcohol intake, quitting smoking, and eating nutritious food, which consists of fruits, vegetables, wheat fiber, lean meats, and supported by sports.
2. Prostate
Prostate cancer is one of the most common disease in men over 50 years. Early detection is the key to determine how long the patient can survive. The earlier found, the greater the patients life expectancy. Prostate cancer may cause pain, difficulty urinating, impotence, and other symptoms.
3. Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer is rare, but should be wary. Testicular cancer is most common at age 20-39 years. Symptoms of this form of cancer, including pain, swelling, and lump in the testicle or groin. One of the efforts for the treatment of this disease including surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy. Not yet known exactly what causes this disease.
4. Lung cancer
Smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and is the most common cause of cancer deaths in men. Some literature states that smoking as a major cause of about 90 percent of lung cancer cases in men and about 70 percent in women. The more cigarettes smoked, the greater your risk for lung cancer.
5. Erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a condition that occurs when a person is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. Psychological and biological factors can reduce or even eliminate the interest of a man to have sex. Erectile dysfunction can also result from a variety of factors, such as stress, illness, medication, or emotional problems.

You have read this article Disease in Men with the title Some Deadly Disease That Often Affects Men. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/06/some-deadly-disease-that-often-affects.html. Thanks!

3 comment for "Some Deadly Disease That Often Affects Men"

  1. Thus it is necessary to maintain a balanced and a well lived life.
    bizarre male enhancement blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Mike Mougar from Zambia, i am here to give my testimony about a doctor who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV virus in the 2013,i went to many hospitals,churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that i cannot loose my life, I lost everything I have my husband run away from me and also took my children along because of my sickness. One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution. so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to him telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me out that’s the reason she normally come here to help people so that thy can be cured because she was into this problem before, she introduce me to a doctor who cast spells on people and gave me he number and email so i called him and also email him. He told me all the things I need to provide and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening he called me and told me that i should go for medical check up, called Dr Cuba for your solutions now at
    drcubatemple@gmail.com add him on watsapp +2347038965900
    website is......[ www.dr-cubatemple.webs.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you paying over $5 for each pack of cigs? I buy all my cigs at Duty Free Depot and I save over 50%.

    ReplyDelete