HOW TO LET GO OF THE PAST


HOW TO LET GO OF THE PAST
If something or someone from the past has left an emotional scar moving on and trying to forget about it will not release that which is bothering you.  You must release the emotions to that which pains you to allow forgiveness to fill your heart.  Look for the lessons learned form each experience that upsets you from the past to enable you to embrace new energy of love, joy, peace & happiness to fill your soul. 
Negative feelings left alone will always remain and fester if not released, and therefore will attract like experiences in one form or another into your life until that negative emotion is resolved emotionally & mentally.  Letting go of resistance is the only way to allow wondrous blessing to come to you fully.
You will know that you have released that which bothered you when you can think of the person, place or event that caused you upset and you have no emotional connection to it. And when you do that you know that you have truly learned that invaluable lesson of forgiveness and love.  Do yourself a favor and let go of negativity in all aspects of your life. Only YOU can give yourself the gift of peace.
~ Carol Whitaker
You have read this article forgiveness / how to have peace in your life / how to let go of the past / how to love and forgive / how to realease negative emotions / letting go of resistance / Positive tip of the day with the title HOW TO LET GO OF THE PAST. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-to-let-go-of-past.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "HOW TO LET GO OF THE PAST"

  1. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew people still have powers and could make things happened. My husband left me for another woman three months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr.Ogudugu that he can bring back lover within two days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 2 days my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Ogudugu for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest here is his email address: greatogudugu@gmail.com/WhatsApp +2348063739701

    ReplyDelete