Pineapple fruit contains many vitamins from vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, dextrose, sucrose and the enzyme bromelain. In addition, the pineapple fruit is also low in fat and cholesterol. Here are some of the benefits of pineapple for our bodies.
Here are the benefits of pineapple fruit for your health:
• The enzyme bromelain:
- The enzyme bromelain in pineapple efficacious for anti-inflammatory.
- This enzyme also aids digestion in the stomach. Eat one slice of pineapple after meal will reduce gas, bloating, nausea, constipation and irritable bowel syndrome symptoms.
- In addition, the enzyme bromelain inhibits cancer cell growth and prevent blood clots.
- The enzyme bromelain in pineapple is also regarded as an effective anti-inflammatory. Regular consumption of at least one half cup of fresh pineapple daily is purported to relieve joint pain in osteoarthritis.
- The enzyme bromelain found in pineapples can also help suppress coughs and loosen mucus.
- Bromelain has proven useful for upper respiratory tract infections such as sinusitis and bronchitis.
• The fiber content in pineapple is high and is suitable as a remedy for constipation that pineapple can be cathartic for those who are difficult to defecate.
• Fresh pineapple juice is also helpful in removing intestinal worms.
• Helps to form healthy bone.
• Good for teeth
• Strengthen and maintain healthy gums.
• Pineapples are best eaten when it is sick because of the pineapple contained substances that could help absorb the drug into the body.
• Pineapples contain lots of beta carotene which is good for the eyes and vision.
• Pineapples can remove dead skin cells.
• Helps the healing of sore throat, flatulence, inflammation of the skin to bruise.
• Reduce the risk of blood clots and heart disease
• Helps reduce the risk of blood clots, thereby also preventing the occurrence of heart problems.
You have read this article Nutritious Food with the title The Benefits Of Pineapple For Health. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/06/the-benefits-of-pineapple-for-health.html. Thanks!