When we prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays, it will be affected by several effects, such as irritation, sunburn, wrinkles and so on, even worse when it is too long and often, then it could be skin cancer. Protection from ultraviolet radiation is very important for health.
The following guidelines can help you protect from harmful UV radiation:
• Seek shade when you do outdoor activities in the afternoon or evening (especially in the hours 10:00 to 15:00). Do not think you are safe just because the sky is overcast. Ultraviolet radiation can pass through clouds and fog.
• Wear long-sleeved shirt, long pants, gloves, hats or umbrellas. Avoid radiation through thin clothing. When using an umbrella, an umbrella made of select opaque.
• Use a moisturizer (lotion) sunscreen and repeat the application several times, according to the instructions on the label. Choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. Sunscreens do not provide full protection. Do not be too long in the hot sun while you use a sunscreen. Seek the shade.
• Wear sunglasses that filter out ultraviolet radiation. Your eyes do not have natural defenses against sun, and eye damage from UV rays can cause cataracts. The use of sunglasses can block over 95% UV-A radiation.
• Provide extra protection in infants and children. Skin of infants and children are more sensitive than adult skin, so they need extra protection when out in the hot sun for a long time. Children should wear hats, long sleeves and long pants.
• use a sunscreen, make sure it covers the body parts they are most vulnerable, including the hands, ears, face and neck. Avoid using sunscreen on babies.
You have read this article Healthy Skin with the title Tips On Protection From Ultraviolet Radiation. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/07/tips-on-protection-from-ultraviolet.html. Thanks!