TIP OF THE DAY....

I get a lot of questions about when to exercise with a busy schedule. I highly recommend doing it first thing in the morning. If you only do cardio for 10 minutes to start out, that's great! If you haven't workout in years you can begin by walking in place while watching TV for a few minutes, and as you begin to feel stronger do it for a few more minutes than the day before.

I always wake up and put on my exercise clothes before walking out of my bedroom. That way I'm ready to go! Then I take some CRave & drink my SXinney Water to ensure I'll have extra energy for my workout. Make exercise a priority in your life. The rewards are endless. You'll feel better about yourself and you'll lose weight faster too! And that makes for a happy fulfilling life! So get moving! :)
You have read this article with the title TIP OF THE DAY..... You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/tip-of-day_8.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TIP OF THE DAY...."

Post a Comment