May 29, 2008

Hey there!

Yesterday was such a great day! I love summer soooooo much!!! My kids are psyched for school to be out - only one more day! Yeah!!! Now if the weather will just stay sunny & in the 80's for the next few weeks I'll be in absolute heaven!

Today's going to be a great day too! I have a lot to do, but it's all good. I'm so excited to be able to get out and meet new and exciting people. I love sharing Liv SXinney with strangers, I enjoy making new new friends. I'm telling you what, life really is so good! It's my intention to attract like minded people that want to build a business with ZXoom as I do. The energy behind it is incredible! Seriously! Since I've had this in my life, not only is the SXinney Water giving me tons more energy, but I'm so much happier, and I'm a happy girl naturally. It's just all amazing, I keep pinching myself - I love it sooo much!

Oh ya, the last two days I've eaten well, except for last night, my sister came over and I had chips (from the health store) and cottage cheese with salsa.... I wasn't pleased with my choice to say the least. Chips have way too much fat & sodium for my liking. So I'm promising here and now to eat clean for the next month! Wow! How about that! It will be hard with the delicious summer foods but it will be well worth it. I'll allow myself to have a cheat meal once a week - but I'm going to try to avoid that as well. And I'll try to get my diet written each night as well... if I have time. My family's first however, so if I have down time and can fit it in to my evening I be sure to jot it down.

Anyway, I better get downstairs and exercise now. I'm excited to get going, I've had my SW so I'm ready to go! Have a great day!

Today's Diet:

I did well today, I had too many almonds, but what's new? I'm still proud of myself. Today was actually a rather stressful day and I didn't over eat! Usually on days like today I'll crave chips, but not today! Thanks to SW & cRave!!!!

7:00 am protein drink, SW, cRave & vitamins

11:00 am protein shake, SW

1:00 pm almonds, SW

3:30 pm chicken, spinach, almonds, & carrots

7:30 pm cottage cheese & 1 pear, chicken & carrots

8:30 pm slivered almonds, 1/2 protein bar & 1/4 apple

I hope to do even better tomorrow...
You have read this article with the title May 29, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-29-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 29, 2008"

Post a Comment