May 13, 2008

Good Morning!

Today's a great day! The sun is shining and the it's supposed to be warmer beautiful day. My family didn't feel well yesterday and so we rested all day long! It was so nice to have my children with me, I love it when they're home from school - that's another reason why I love summer so much. Unfortunately, I still don't feel 100% today either, so I'm sure I'll have to rest today as well. But I'm happy and looking forward to wonderful spring weather. I have to say that this has been such a cold spring... ugh! I much prefer the hot sun any day! I tease my husband all the time and tell him that we're going to move to St. George, UT - I would love that so much!!! But our families are here so we won't be going anywhere, not to mention we're both self employed and have established our businesses here. I love where I live, I just wish the weather would stay warmer for longer than just summertime.

Anyway, I'm going to try to lift weights today. When I'm not feeling well working out generally makes me feel worse. After I drink my SXinney Water & eat breakfast I'll see how I'm feeling, I hope to have a surge of energy so I can... here's to wishful thinking! :P

I'm happy to report that I was able to workout! Yeah! I did upper body weights, I wasn't strong enough to do cardio too, but that's okay. I'll eat really clean today to make up for it.

Have a fantastic day!

Today's Diet:

I did good, I could have done better however. But all in all I did well.

7:00 am protein drink, vitamins, SW, CRave, 1/2 protein bar (I love them!)

3:00 pm protein shake with 1 c soy milk, 1 c mixed berries & almonds, SW

5:00 pm chicken, almonds, water

7:00 pm chicken salad with veggies, water

8:15 pm chicken, almonds, SW & CR


My timing was a bit off and I made really good chicken tonight, so I ate it too close time wise, but I wanted to make sure I got all the protein I could today.

So there ya have it!
You have read this article with the title May 13, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-13-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 13, 2008"

Post a Comment