TIP OF THE DAY....

The art of visualization is very powerful! Especially in achieving your goals. Today write down 5 to 10 weight loss affirmations. For example you could say, "I am fit, thin & healthy, I feel lighter today, I am vibrant with lots of energy, I am in control of my eating habits, SXinney Water is my favorite drink of choice, or I am happy, healthy & strong!"

Visualize yourself thinner, healthier and stronger! See yourself as already achieving your goals! And before you know it you'll find that your clothes fit a bit loser and you really do have more energy. Stay positive and visualize yourself daily as already achieving your goals!
You have read this article with the title TIP OF THE DAY..... You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/tip-of-day_13.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TIP OF THE DAY...."

Post a Comment