May 20, 2008

Hey there!

Well, I'm happy to report that I slept great! I feel a lot better - yeah! And it's supposed to be 95 degrees today! I'm stoked! And I'm tickled that I feel stronger; I was actually able to workout this morning!!! I'm so excited!!! Today's going to be a great day! I was able to workout longer with heavier weights, thanks to my yummy SXinney Water. I still don't feel 100%, my head & chest are still a bit congested, but SW gave me the strength to get through my workout. I couldn't live without SXinney Water at this point. My kids drink it all day long too now, their bodies are craving it too. It's incredibly healthy, I love that my kids are drinking it too.

I've decided to get back on track with my fitness goals. This past month or so I haven't been able to workout as hard and as often due to my fatigue. And my physique is reminding me of that. I'm softer than I prefer to be. So I've set new goals to refocus. I'm going to get to bed sooner and to eat healthier. I use cottage cheese too much for my protein, when I should be eating more tuna, chicken, fish, & eggs instead. I've been so crazy busy that I haven't been preparing as I should. So I'm going to cook up some chicken breasts & brown rice today to have already made meals to save time. And I'm going to have a veggie or fruit with each mini meal. I'm going to try to eat 3 main meals with 3 protein snacks between meals eating every 3 to 4 hours. I hope to have 5 to 6 meals a day primarily of protein and veggies. By eating clean and drinking a gallon of water consisting of primarily of SW I'll be leaner sooner - and that my friends makes me happy!!!! :)

Well, I better get going I need to train Flash & I have a lot on my to-do list as well. Have a good one!!!

Today's Diet:

I did well, but I didn't eat as often as I had hoped... busy day again! Anyway here's what I ate.

7:00 am SW, Crave, protein drink, vitamins

12:00 pm 6 egg whites scrambles, spinach salad with slivered almonds, SW

4:00 pm chicken breast, apple, SW

6:00 pm chicken, carrots, Crave, SW

9:00 pm protein drink, water

I feel good, I'm grateful for SW, it makes up for my low veggie intake! I love SW!!!
You have read this article with the title May 20, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-20-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 20, 2008"

Post a Comment