May 12, 2008

Wow! What a weekend.... I hope all of the mother's reading had a very happy Mother's Day! I sure did! I had such a wonderful weekend. First of all the ZXoom conference was a great success. Everyone that attended were absolutely remarkable! I met so many amazing people. I enjoyed meeting each and everyone. I'm have to say it again - I'm incredibly grateful to part of such an awesome company from the beginning. I'm tickled that ZXoom is still at the pre-launch stage. I'm not only passionate about the miraculous products but I'm also psyched about the compensation plan - The amount of money I'm going to be making is huge! I sincerely believe that Liv SXinney is an answer to my prayers in more ways than one.

When I returned home from the ZXoom conference late Saturday afternoon I came home to a spotless home & the barn chores & yardwork were all done as well. My adorable family worked all day for me. I like my home clean and tighty. Coming home to a clean home made me so happy. Then my sweetheart surprised me with an overnight stay at Little America for the family. We had a ball! When we came home we spent Mother's Day at my parent's home with my family. All of the kids had such a wonderful time playing with their cousins. It warmed my heart to see them all having so much fun.

I have to say I had such a perfect weekend other than my eating yesterday! I decided to let my eating guard down and really enjoy all of the yummy food that we had a dinner - and there was a lot! And let me tell you what.... I feel awful today! It was soooo NOT worth it!!! I feel puffy, tired, heavier, and disappointed that I ate so much. That was a perfect reminder of why I do not like to eat that way. It's okay I know, but today I'm refocusing my goals and I'm going to enjoy my SXinney Water and CRave throughout the day. I really did have such a memorable time with my family; however, next time I'm going to keep my eating in check. Living fit and thin is way more enjoyable than how I'm feeling right now. So as I've said before... I'm thankful it's a new day! A new beginning to start my goals off right.

Have a great day! :)
You have read this article with the title May 12, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-12-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 12, 2008"

Post a Comment