May 27, 2008

Yesterday was a fun day even though it rained all day. Our family party was wonderful. I'm so grateful for this time of year. I can't even begin to express my excitement for summer! I love it so much! I wish I lived in Southern California, I always daydream about living there on a beautiful ranch. It's my dream to live on at least a 10 acre ranch filled with green fields, with an indoor arena and a beautiful barn filled with magnificent Friesians, and of course Page & Flash. And to top it all off, it would all be paid for! :P Someday I'm sure I'll have something similar to that... but it will never be in Cal, my family all lives in Utah.

Anyway, today's going to be great day! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and introducing Liv SXinney to them. I love SXinney Water soooo much! I can't wait to see where I'll be in a year from now. I'm going to work my fanny off and look foreword to receiving the fruits of my labors ($$$). It's perfect timing with the economy as it is, my construction company has slowed down a bit. We still have two home going but we usually have at least 5 underway... it's nice to have a break I must say. I do hope and pray however that our spec sells this week! I really need it to, the stress is getting rather old - my energy is really low right now. So please think happy thoughts that it will indeed sell this week! That would literally be an answer to my prayers.

I've also decided to continue keeping my diet logged on my blog when I have extra time to write at the end of the day. I ate well yesterday until my cute mother brought out a deep dark decadent chocolate cake! I picked at it a little - and of course I wished I hadn't. So I'm going to keep a log of my diet and exercise. My fatigue is still in overdrive, so I won't be able to do cardio; however, I'll do weights training - I haven't for over two weeks. I have to keep moving. It's been equally as frustrating not having the energy I need to exercise properly... did I say how much I need our spec to sell?????? ugh!

I better get going. I'll touch base later... Have a good one! :)
You have read this article with the title May 27, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-27-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 27, 2008"

Post a Comment