May 22, 2008

Hi everyone!

Wow! What a fabulous day it has been. I did a computer radio show this morning with my dear Sxinney sisters, Heidi & Kellyann, at Planetary Streams.com. We had such an amazing experience!!!! We had such a great time. When I met Kim I felt as though she was a long lost friend. It was magical. I have to say that I love synchronicity! We all had such a wonderful time and after the show we went out for lunch, it was lovely. I enjoyed every minute with them and before we knew it was time for our children to come home from school. It was great just to sit down and visit. We'll be back next week again to do another show. I'm really looking forward to it! I feel incredibly blessed to have all these outstanding people show up in my life! BTW, you can listen to it tonight at 5 pm and 10 pm MST. Also, we did a little 2 minute commercial as well you can watch. It really was such a fun, fun day!

And now my kids are home, so I have to run. I'll touch base tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening! :)
You have read this article with the title May 22, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-22-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 22, 2008"

Post a Comment