May 5, 2008

Good Morning!

Today's a great day! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I actually feel well again - not a 100%, but I'm almost as good as new. I feel well enough to workout again, yeah! I won't be able to do cardio yet, (my chest still hurts) but I can do weights. I'll start with 20 minutes warm up, do upper body weights and I'll end with stretching. I'm really excited to get going.. I'm so grateful for my healthy body.

I have to confess that I didn't eat well at all this weekend...(that's always a bummer.) When I don't feel well I tend to snack a lot. I didn't really eat anything that's unhealthy, I just ate way too often... and that doesn't make for a lean physique. And now I have to make up for what I call 'damage control.' So I've decided that I'm going to keep my diet journal on my blog - how's that for scary! lol. I'll end each day with what I ate and hopefully it will be all good. That will help me reach my fitness goals much more quickly. :) Its amazing how quickly I lose my muscle tone when I don't workout and eat badly. I haven't been able to really workout good and hard for over two weeks... and when I fell off the wagon with my eating that made for a soft cuddly body - no fun. But thankfully I'm back on the wagon and rearing to go! :)

Yesterday was such a fun day. We just relaxed and enjoyed each other all day. We went up to SL to visit my sweet mother-in-law. I'm so proud of her she finished a weight room in her home. When I first saw it I was thrilled! She did such a great job, she as her free weights, bike, TV, and a big mirror - she did it perfectly! She's going to be one fit lady very soon! I love it when my loved ones get into fitness, there's nothing more empowering than feeling healthy, fit & thin! I love it!!!!

This weekend is the first horse show of the season and I haven't been training my horses like I should... I'm trying to decide if I'll just go for it anyway or wait until next month. I love to show my horses, its fun hanging out with people that have the same passions as I do. And my awesome younger brother, Jeff, is my groomer. He goes to all the shows with me, we have a blast together. He's so wonderful!!!! I love him so, so much. And my family loves supporting me, they're my cheerleaders, it means a lot to me to have them at the shows. And to top it off I have to speak at ZXoom's first seminar on Saturday. I'm looking forward to that as well, it will be a lot of fun I'm sure. So I'm going to have another very busy week! But it's all so good!!! :)

Well, my younger children just woke up, my older child is off to school already. I have to say, being a mother is the greatest gift in my life! I love my children more than life!!! What a blessing to have their powerful little spirits teach each day how to be a better person. Children are truly a gift from above. I better go I need to get them ready for school...

Have a fantastic day!


Today's Diet:

I didn't do quite as well as I had hoped, but did well all in all. This is what I had today.

7:00 am Vitamins, 32 oz SKinney Water (SW) & CRave, protein drink (in water)

10:30 am Protein shake with 3/4 cup light soy milk & 3/4 cup frozen berries.
32 oz water, SW

1:00 pm Grapefruit, handful of slivered almonds & a diet 7-Up, SW & CRave

4:00 pm 1/2 cup cottage cheese & 1/2 yogurt, 1 orange, handful of slivered almonds
32 oz water, SW

7:30 pm Taco salad with little meat, cottage cheese, lettuce and 2 tomatoes
32 oz of water, SW

9:00 pm Orange, 32 0z water

So there you have it! I hope to eat better tomorrow, I need more whole foods, lots of veggies and protein.
You have read this article with the title May 5, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-5-2008_5.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 5, 2008"

Post a Comment