May 28, 2008

Good Morning!

I'm very happy this morning, my kids are almost out of school!!!! Today is the last day for my oldest, he doesn't want to go the last two days! Yeah! I love having my kids home for the summer. I live for summer mornings, waking up to the warmth of the sun when I go out to feed the horses enlights my spirit. I soak up the smells of the beautiful flowers in bloom and seeing everyone out playing in their yards... really, does life get any better than this!!! :P

Anyway, I went to a ZXoom meeting last night, they now offer a distributor activation for only $199! That's wonderful news, now more people can begin their ZXoom business. Seriously, timing is everything, this company is going to be so big so fast! I'm deeply grateful to be a member of the outstanding team. It's like we're all a family, seriously!

I have to get ready for the day. I've already exercised this morning.... I woke up at 5:30 am! That's just not right... I've been waking up with the sun... I really need to get to bed earlier if I keep this up. Have a fabulous day!
You have read this article with the title May 28, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-28-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 28, 2008"

Post a Comment