May 30, 2008

Today is such a great day! My kids are home for school!!!!! Yeah!!!! I'm beyond excited! Summer is the life that I love more than anything! I love the smell of the fresh morning air, to hear the birds singing, and to have barbeque's in our back yard. I wish summer latest for at least 4 months... but at least it's finally here! :)

I worked out this morning and did great! I'm happy to have the energy to do cardio again. I'm telling you what I feel so excited to have energy again! I'm off to go play with my kids and ride my horses. I'll touch base this evening to report on my diet. I'm going to do great for sure!

Have a terrific day! :P
You have read this article with the title May 30, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-30-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 30, 2008"

Post a Comment