May 7, 2008

Good Morning,

I actually slept really well last night! I'm so happy. Actually drinking SW has helped me so much with reducing my stress level and sleeping. I just have to do my part and be sure to get to bed on time. I'm feeling tons better today though, for that I am deeply grateful.

I'm really looking forward to having a delightful day. Kecia & I have a spec home for sale, we're very hopeful and thinking happy thoughts that we'll have it sold this week for sure! Yeah! That will be a huge blessing in our lives - I can't wait for the economy to improve. But we're blessed to have our current clients we're building for. I love building homes for loving families. We have the greatest clients, they become friends for life! I'll keep you posted on our spec house - it's so beautiful, I really do love it!

I'm so, so excited for school to be out... I can't wait to have my kids home with me. We have tons of fun together, I live for their hugs and kisses. I'm excited for summer in so many ways!

I'm riding my bike right now, I'm almost half way. I'll touch base later this evening with an update of my diet. I'm going to really stay focused on my end result - I'm going to visualize my body as though I have already achieved my fitness goals.

Have a happy day! :)


Today's Diet:

Today was truly such a busy day, I met several amazing people which I introduced to SXinney Water. I truly hope they join my team - I loved each of them and hope to have the opportunity to work with them, we'd have a wonderful time I'm sure...

I prefaced that because my eating was not that great. I went too long between meals, but ate good non the less. And I have to say that before I left home I took a handful of CRave packets with me and had them throughout the day. And at 3:00 pm I realized that I had to eat... I literally was not hungry! It was soooo cool! Anyway, here's what I ate today...

7:00 am SW & CRave, vitamins & protein drink with water (I always eat first thing in the morning to jump start my metabolism.)

12:00 pm 32 oz SW & CRave

3:00 pm Protein bar, 1 orange, SW & CRave

4:30 pm Almonds, 1/2 c cottage cheese & 1/2 yogurt, 32 oz water

6:00 pm Protein bar & SW

10:00 pm SW & CRave, vitamins

I needed more fruit and veggies for sure. But it was such a crazy day that I didn't get home until 9:45 pm! I'm very, very tired... so I'm off to bed. I'll touch base in the morning. Sweet dreams!
You have read this article with the title May 7, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-7-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 7, 2008"

Post a Comment