May 10, 2008

Hey there!

Today's the big ZXoom event in Sandy, Utah. I'm going to be their fitness representative. I'm really excited at the thought of helping hundreds of fabulous people. I woke up really early again today... my precious daughter had a bad dream at 5:30 am this morning. I tried to go back to sleep but without luck. But that's okay, I feel better than yesterday and it's a beautiful day!

I've already exercised. I did 7.5 miles on my bike and full body weight training. I typically do split training, (upper body training one day and lower body the next) but I haven't been able to workout for most of the week. When I go longer than 3 to 4 days without exercising I always start back with a full body workout, and then go back to doing the split training in addition to cardio everyday.

Well, I've decided to write in my blogs Monday - Friday, I need downtime to veg with my adorable family. If you have any questions on the weekends, write me! I check my email and blog comments daily. I'd love to hear from you!

I hope my blog is helping you become motivated to live a fit & healthy lifestyle. Remember it really is your choice. So think happy thoughts! It's going to be a great day!
You have read this article with the title May 10, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-10-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 10, 2008"

Post a Comment