May 8, 2008

Hi guys!

Well, I'm awake, but sadly I didn't sleep that great... But I'm happy, I just have a lot on my mind, when I do my sleeping isn't the greatest. I have so much going on today that I actually woke up before 6 am... I would've preferred to sleep in until 7 am but my body decided otherwise. It's crazy how that works. I'm looking forward to a fabulous day. I have a meetings for most of the day again regarding SXinney Water and then I have to check on our homes we're building. We really need to sell our spec home this week! Please pray that we will! It will take a huge load off of my shoulders. Our home is so beautiful that it will make a loving family very happy for years to come.

For any of you that are interested in becoming a ZXOOMER with me, there's a "By Invitation Only" meeting on Saturday from 1-4 pm at the Karen Miller Convention Center in Sandy. I would love to have you there and meet all of you! So if you can come please do! The tickets are $10 at the door, it's going to be a lot of fun! :)

Well, I have to go workout now, my cute kids will be awake soon... Have a terrific day!


Today's Diet:

It was a crazy busy day. Here's what I ate...

7:00 am Protein drink, vitamins, SW & CRave, 32 oz water

9:00 am Protein bar, SW

2:00 pm Protein bar, SW, CRave 1/2 apple

4:00 pm Cottage cheese & yogurt, SW, water

6:00 pm Cottage cheese & pineapple, water

8:30 pm Spinach salad & chicken, water, SW

It was a great day. I'm off to bed, I need a good night's rest. I'll check with you in the morning. Sleep well.
You have read this article with the title May 8, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-8-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May 8, 2008"

Post a Comment