TIP OF THE DAY....

Goal setting is essential when beginning a weight loss or fitness plan. Set short term goals that are achievable. Write them down and read them everyday when you wake up and before you go to bed. For example if you want to lose 10 lbs of here are 4 goals you could use to achieve your desired goal.

1. I will be 10 lbs lighter by May 15th or I am 10 lbs lighter!
2. I will eat 5 to 6 nutritious meals a day or I eat 5 nutritious meals every day!
3. I will exercise at least 20 minutes 3 days a week or I exercise 20 minutes a day easily.
4. I will drink at least 80 oz of SXinney Water a day or I drink SXinney Water all day long.

Speaking in the present tense will bring your goals to fruition quicker. Be sure to also write down at least 5 positive affirmations that will support your fitness goals. For example you could write, "I am fit, thin & healthy!" "I have tons of energy everyday!" "I am joyful & happy!" "Life supports me abundantly in every way!"

I can't underestimate the power of positive thinking. So focus each day on your goals and before you realize it you will be well on your way to achieving your goals! And when you do reach your goals reward yourself - you'll deserve it!
You have read this article with the title TIP OF THE DAY..... You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/05/tip-of-day_21.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TIP OF THE DAY...."

Post a Comment