Most women experience problems in the genitals. These problems can be associated with the menstrual cycle, infection, or changes after pregnancy. Changes in your vaginal fluid may be the first sign of trouble vagina. Changes in urination, such as frequent need to urinate more often or a burning sensation when you urinate, also may be a symptom of vaginal problems.
Here are the causes and symptoms of vaginal infection:
• Conditions that can cause changes in normal vaginal fluid.
- Infections of the vagina like yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, human papillomavirus (HPV) or herpes.
- Infection of the cervix (cervicitis).
- Objects in the vagina.
- Sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia or gonorrhea.
• The most common type of vaginal infection:
- Candida vulvovaginitis (yeast infections).
- Bacterial infections (bacterial vaginosis).
- Parasitic infections (trichomoniasis).
• Common symptoms of vaginal infection:
- Changes in the event of a whitish color
- The vagina becomes red, swollen, itchy, or onset of pain.
- The vagina becomes smelly.
- Burning sensation during urination
- Pain or bleeding during intercourse.
You have read this article Reproductive Health with the title Causes And Symptoms Of Vaginal Infection. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/08/causes-and-symptoms-of-vaginal-infection.html. Thanks!