Clinical symptoms of brain tumors vary widely from no symptoms at all, until a life-threatening circumstances. Some common symptoms of brain tumors are as follows:
1. Felt a new pain, intermittent, mild to severe, felt at one point or the whole head.
2. Headaches are worse in the morning.
3. Weakness on one side of the body increases, difficulty thinking, remembering, impaired vision, speech loss, mental changes, loss of balance and coordination.
4. Seizures resulting in weakness, numbness and loss of consciousness.
5. Nausea and / or vomiting is usually worse in the morning.
The characteristics of inflammation of the brain and brain tumor
Inflammation of the brain is very dangerous and can cause death. The cause of viruses and bacteria. Can also by other organisms and some medicines. However, virus and bacteria are the most common cause. And, brain inflammation can spread germs that cause interference which can move from one person to another. Through coughing or sneezing can or other contacts.
Baseline characteristics encephalitis cancer varies greatly, depending on which part of the brain affected. For example, headache or feel nauseated.
Here are the symptoms of inflammation of the brain cancer that you should be aware of:
• headache accompanied by nausea to vomiting spray
• reduced visibility
• impairment of consciousness or changes in behavior
• speech impairment
• hearing loss
• impaired walking / balance of the body
• neurological disorder
• weak or spastic limbs
• the infant is usually large prominent crown
You have read this article Brain with the title Clinical Symptoms Of Brain Tumors. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2012/08/clinical-symptoms-of-brain-tumors.html. Thanks!