June 2, 2008

Good morning!

I had such a great weekend. My family played and enjoyed the summer weather all weekend long. We had barbeque's, played with our horses and watched movies together - it was relaxing & fun. I'm enjoying every minute of summer already, I wish we had this weather all year round... I say that a lot... maybe someday we'll move to a warmer state or at least southern Utah. But at least we have the beautiful weather now.. Yeah!

Well, this morning I woke up ready to workout, I had a good night rest. I had my cRave & SW to give me extra energy so I could workout hard! I did great! I rode my bike for 11 miles then did upper body weight training. I seriously love working out! My best friend's husband got me into a new workout called P90X, it's so dang tough! It's awesome!!!! I tried it last week and now I'm hooked!!! I did it with too much weight though, my knees have been soar since. I hurt my knees really bad about 5 years ago by over training. It's incredibly important to listen to your body and respect what it's telling you. I didn't listen and regrettably suffered great pain for a year. I was supposed to have surgery but decided not to. I did holistic healing instead and they healed well. But I have to be extra careful not to re injure them again... I'm taking it easy now, I'll start P90X again with lighter weights in about a week or so again. It's an awesome program! I ordered it and now I can't wait for it to arrive. :)

After my workout I had my recovery protein shake made with light soy milk & frozen berries - yummy! So I'm off to get my busy day started. I hope you have a great day!

Today's Diet:

Today was a good day, but I ate too often... (because of stress - which I need to work on. Our spec home really needs to sell soon - I'm very hopeful it will!)

7:30 am SW & cRave

9:30 am protein shake & pecans, SW

12:30 pm 1/2 protein bar, water

4:00 pm chicken, 1/2 protein bar, almonds, SW

6:30 pm cottage cheese, grapes, turkey, carrots, water

8:00 pm cottage cheese, grapes, SW w/ protein powder

So there ya have it... I would have felt better had I waited a full 3 to 4 hours between meals... I hope to do better tomorrow.
You have read this article with the title June 2, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-2-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "June 2, 2008"

Post a Comment