June 8, 2008

I ate way too much!!! Ugh!!!!

Yesterday was very fun day celebrating my sisters wedding. My family spent the day together laughing, eating and enjoying each other's company. She and her hubby are a perfect match. It was great to see her so happy and in love. We had a luncheon at a really nice restaurant, I decided before going that I would give myself the go ahead to fall off the wagon (hard & landing on my head...) to enjoy a day of delicious treats and fine food. So I did! I mean I really did! And I'll tell you what... it was so yummy but so NOT worth it! I was in major pain last night, I thought I was going to pop! I ate delicious salmon at the restaurant and then came home and ate tons of nuts, mints, fruit, & cream puffs.... I'm still recovering from my wild day.... it's not fun! I totally sabotaged my hard workout I did just hours earlier. It was a good reminder why I don't eat that way often, now and again having a treat is fine, but pigging out is just that - embarrassing!

So today I'm on the rebound of recovery. I'm back on the wagon & I'm going to eat little so my body can have a break. It's crazy how we do that to ourselves.... hmmm... I prefer to eat healthy without question, but sometimes I just seem to go off the deep end. Life is always there to remind us of what we need to do to live a healthy, happy life. And yes, the lesson was learned yet once again. Hopefully this time the lesson learned will stick and be a powerful reminder for the next time I find myself in a reckless situation. Sigh, :) here's to happy thoughts and happy, clean eating!
You have read this article with the title June 8, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-8-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "June 8, 2008"

Post a Comment