June 3, 2008

Today's been a good day so far. I woke up at 5:00 am again but luckily fell back to sleep until 7:30 am. After drinking my SW & cRave I did 10 miles on my bike. I'm tired, it was a bit more difficult than usual, but I did it and that makes me happy.

I'm taking my kids to Thanksgiving Point today. It's a wonderful place here in Utah, it has a dinosaur museum, shopping, fine dining, gardens, and theaters. My kids are excited to get out and enjoy the sunshine. It's supposed to rain tomorrow & Thursday, so we're going to play outside while we can.

I have 4 separate ZXoom meetings tonight, it will be a lot of fun. The people that are part of ZXoom are amazing! I love them all so much. When I tell my friends about ZXoom it blows my mind when they're not interested - seriously! They can make a ton of money, (if they work at it) help people lose weight and live healthier lives. It's a no brainer to me, but yet they don't understand... but that's okay, it's obviously not for everyone. I for one am deeply grateful for everything Liv SXinney has to offer.

Well, I'm off to play with my kids now. Have a great day!
You have read this article with the title June 3, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-3-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "June 3, 2008"

Post a Comment