TODAY'S OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!! XOXOXOX

17 WONDERFUL YEARS!!!! XOXOXOX :)

Today's our anniversary! Matthew and I started celebrating yesterday, he took the day off and we just had fun laying around enjoying each other's company. We had a lot fun getting some R&R. Then we went out to dinner with my sweet parents to celebrate their 49th anniversary. We had a wonderful time together. My parents are such a beautiful couple both inside and out. Their a great example of the importance of keeping a happy, loving relationship. My cute daddy always leaves love notes for my sweet mother, its adorable! Anyway, my sweetheart and I are going to celebrate all day long. We have a lot scheduled today, I'm really looking forward to a day filled with horse back riding, love, laughter and good times. Our kids are excited its our anniversary too, they're so much fun!!! I couldn't imagine my life without them.

I'm one proud mother... My little girl and my horse Page had their first official lesson yesterday with a phenomenal dressage trainer. They did awesome!!! I am tickled pink!! She and her friend are taking lessons together now. I've been looking for a horse for my daughter for awhile but due to he economy thought it would be best to wait. But I really wanted her to deepen her love for horses and begin her skills now. Then all of the sudden my cutie pie just started riding Page by herself - I was so proud of her! And very pleased! I told her Page is now officially hers and only hers! She was beaming with joy. Page loves her very much, I know she'll take good care of her. I'm deeply thankful that they paired up, its truly a gift from above - literally!

Well, I need to get the horses fed, exercising done and my house cleaned before it gets too late. I have to say again how grateful I am for all of my many blessings. Life really is so good! :)
You have read this article with the title TODAY'S OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!! XOXOXOX. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/08/today-our-anniversary-xoxoxox.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TODAY'S OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!! XOXOXOX"

Post a Comment