August 15, 2008

FAMILY & FRIENDS

Yesterday was a fun day, my oldest son had a pre-birthday party. His actual birthday is next week during the first week of school. He invited his closest friends and headed off with my husband and brother, Jeff, to race gocarts. They had a blast!!! Then they came home and had lunch, played all day, then had dinner and played night games until 11:00 pm. I loved watching them all laugh and joke around. I can't believe my son is almost 15 years old!!! I don't feel old enough to have a child that old... I still feel like I'm in my 20's. My sweetheart and I always talk about how amazing it is that we're already in this stage of our lives.

My dear friend, Angie, moved in my neighborhood from Chicago. I love her family like my own. Her kids were here yesterday too. They're here every day, it's a bit of heaven. I love her kids so, so much. They're amazing children, her oldest is 17 and is also a horse lover. We have tons of fun with each other, my kids think of her as their big sister. All 4 of Angie's kids are wonderful. I am deeply grateful to have them home (in Utah) again. I have to say, I really do have the most amazing friends in the world! I feel incredibly blessed!!!

And I've made two more wonderful friends through Liv SXinney, I'm grateful for them as well. Their both going to sign up to be distributors. One of them lives in North Ogden, she's such a doll! I haven't met her in person yet but hope to very soon. She was drawn to my Liv SXinney ad and soon discovered how much her body is in need of it. She'll do amazingly well I know, I'm so excited for her. And This Saturday is a Liv SXinney Party at Sundance again. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm excited to see everyone again... Life really is so good!

Well, I need to get my day going, it's going to be a great day for sure!!!


You have read this article with the title August 15, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/08/august-15-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "August 15, 2008"

Post a Comment