LIV INTERNATIONAL'S LIV FIT 12-WEEK CHALLENGE

12-WEEK LIV FIT CHALLENGE

I'm so stoked! Do you want to lose weight and get in the best shape of your life? I have the tools you need to achieve your fitness dreams. Liv Int’l is holding a 12-Week Liv Fit Challenge. If you join I will be YOUR personal fitness coach! It launches Monday, January 26th! Invite your family and friends to join too! I can hardly wait to assist YOU in being the best you can be!

It only cost $120. All Liv Fit Participants will receive: * Discounts on the Liv Sxinney products needed to see the beloved six-pack that’s been hiding for all these years *Daily workout routine via email *Daily Menu via email *My Motivational Monthly Newsletter *Body Analysis (once a month) *Access to Liv Int’l personal email *Weekly conference calls with me *Awards & recognition for completing the 12-Week Liv Fit Challenge.

Contact me for more info at carol@liveskinnynow.com. I’m excited to hear from you! Commit today to be your very best & join the Liv Fit 12-Week Challenge! YOU CAN achieve your fitness dreams (I’ll show you how)! =)
You have read this article with the title LIV INTERNATIONAL'S LIV FIT 12-WEEK CHALLENGE. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2009/01/liv-international-liv-fit-12-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LIV INTERNATIONAL'S LIV FIT 12-WEEK CHALLENGE"

Post a Comment