The 5lb Meltdown

The Holiday Aftermath....

Well, I'm sad to say that I have to lose the dreaded aftermath of the holidays... I got sick just before Christmas and didn't feel well for several days following. During that time my willpower went down the drain, I decided to enjoy the holiday treats and high calorie meals - big mistake! I have to say again, it absolutely, positively was NOT worth it!!! So now I have to take care of damage control. I'm grateful however that I reminded myself to the misery overeating causes me. I seriously am not as happy when I feel over weight and out of shape. But luckily I was able to jump back up on that wagon and I'm holding on tight, in fact I've handcuffed myself to it... lol. I was too weak to workout for a week but now I'm finally back to feeling strong enough to workout again - yea!!!!

Unfortunately, I gained 6 lbs (most of it water weight) but have already lost 3 of it - thank heavens!!! I'll have the 3 more gone by the end of next week for sure. This is how I'm accomplishing my weight loss goals.

1. I take Go first thing in the morning and again before I go to bed.

2. I'm doing cardio and strength training 6 days a week.

3. I eat a small meal every 3 to 4 hours consisting of protein, fresh veggies & good fats.

3. I'm drinking Liv Sxinney throughout the day and drink at least a gallon of water.

4. I take 2 cRaves a day (1between my main two meals.)

5. I keep a gratitude journal about how grateful I am for my healthy, strong, fit body!

6. I say my personal affirmations daily and constantly give thanks to my Heavenly Father for everything I have been blessed with.

Having an attitude of gratitude is huge in accomplishing your goals. I try to really focus on seeing my body as I want it to be, as though I've already accomplished my goals - especially when I'm working out.

So if you have extra weight to lose, follow these simple steps and you'll be back on track before you know it! =)
You have read this article with the title The 5lb Meltdown. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2009/01/the-5lb-meltdown.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The 5lb Meltdown"

Post a Comment