CELEBRATE YOU!!!

EMPOWER YOUR LIFE!


Embrace life to the fullest by embracing You! Love yourself unconditionally & realize how magnificent you truly are! You can reach your goals & dreams if you believe in You! Be kind to yourself today; speak gently, think positively, love unconditionally & forgive freely. Respect your body by eating healthy foods & excising daily. Doing so you will transform your life in miraculous ways... ~Carol Whitaker

To live a healthy, abundant life you need to love YOU unconditionally. Being true to you will bring you more love, joy & peace into all aspects of your life. Many people ask me how to live more passionately as well as how to truly love themselves completely.

If you find that you always put yourself on the back burner, you'll become overwhelmed with life. You'll be more likely to turn to "comfort" foods more often and you'll be more tired and will have less than positive thoughts about your body images too. All of which creates a life of weight gain, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure and many more illness due to lack of exercise & proper nutrition.

LIVE FOR YOU & CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE

What do you love to do? Do you take time for you each day? Do you do what you love daily? Living for you is a cause to celebrate! Truly! It’s so fun to live your passion. I live for my family & horses. So I make sure that I always put my family first and ride my horses often. Living my dreams is such a huge part of my life. I dream big dreams and focus daily on all of my goals regarding my fitness, happiness, spiritual as well as my relationships. It’s a beautiful experience in every way….

I am so grateful for living my life on purpose each day… I don’t always live in a positive way but I try my best to live my truth, to fulfill my magnificence and to live my life on purpose. And you can too!

Decide today to love you 120%.... Live each day with complete abundance and love for YOU!!! It’s so exciting to live in joy, abundance & complete acceptance. When you do it’s life changing… you’ll have more energy, you’ll crave healthier foods, you’ll want to move more and you’ll have a more positive energy that will put an extra bounce in your step…

What a gift to be able to love, embrace and celebrate life! I’m grateful for the opportunity to motivate & inspire those that are drawn to me…. And I’m grateful for everyone who has graciously come into my life and has touched my life… All of which have enriched my life in various areas of my life.

So celebrate life! Live for the Now! Release yesterday and embrace tomorrow!

~Carol Whitaker
You have read this article Happiness / Inspiration / Motivation / Positive Thoughts / Self Improvement with the title CELEBRATE YOU!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2010/02/celebrate-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CELEBRATE YOU!!!"

Post a Comment