LIV FIT, TRAIN HARD & LIV HAPPY!


LIVIN' FIT!


What a fabulous week it's been! I've trained hard daily and I'm thrilled to say that my hard work it definitely paying off. I was tired yesterday and a bit too fatigued to do cardio, so I only did 10 minutes of cardio warm up & stretching followed by a cool down with stretching. Listening to your body will ward off overtraining and will keep you psyched for training - if you're too tired take it easy that day and eat a low-carb diet filled with more protein & fresh veggies for fuel. You'll be able to give your all the next day after a good rest which will allow your body to recover properly.

THANK YOU TEAM!

I'm excited to share my daily routine & clean eating menus with my LivFit Team who has joined my Liv SXinney Team. Thank you to everyone who has committed to living the LivFit Lifestyle. I've enjoyed getting to know everyone better and for the opportunity to share my passion of health & fitness.

Anyone can join my LivFit Team for FREE - you just have to sign up on my Liv SXinney Team and drink Liv SXinney daily. You don't have to be a distributor, but you can if you want a 40% discount and you don't have to market it either, you just have to use the products. I ask this so you'll have greater success sooner, have more energy, have more will-power and will ensure you get enough water throughout the day.

I really do love sharing my daily workouts with my LivFit Team, I love to hear everyone's amazing transformations in all areas of life... I had a tough week in my gym and loved every minute of it.  My training was great, here's a rundown of what I did in my gym... Monday: Upper body, Tuesday: Lower body, Wed: Cardio & Abs, Thursday Upper body, Friday: Lower & Today: Core training, Sunday: R&R  =)

LIFESTYLE FITNESS CONSULTING

If you'd rather not use the Liv SXinney products but would like to be personally consulted by me and receive weekly consulting via email & by phone, please feel free to contact me for more information. I'm here for everyone who wants to improve their way of life to becoming fit, thin & happy!

EATING CLEAN & CARB CYCLING

I love to eat healthy, whole foods - I really do. However, during the holidays I totally let my hair down and enjoyed all of the delicious treats without feeling guilty about it. I relaxed and enjoyed Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Years fully. But unfortunately, the poor eating habits caught up with me and seemed to like me just as much...LOL. After awhile of eating lots of sweets it was a bit difficult to get back on the bandwagon and start eating clean & exercising full heartedly again... but I did and now I'm enjoying the results of my hard work, it's definitely paying off Big Time!!! =)

The reason why I'm explaining this is that I want you to know that you don't always have to be perfect in eating and exercising to obtain a fit body, in fact, eating clean should be considered a lifestyle not a diet at all. After a few weeks of eating a small meal every few hours and exercising 5 to 6 days a week it becomes a lifestyle not a chore or a "have to" but desire to "want to" and once you reach that mental attitude everything just falls into place in everyway... You'll find that you're happier, healthier, have more energy, your clothes feel better and your relationship with your spouse will be wonderful - your love life will improve too! Who doesn't want a happier life???

When I train hard I eat more carbs and on my lighter training days I eat my complex carbs only in the mornings.  By doing this I have the needed energy and nutrients to fuel my muscle tissue to ensure I build and sculpt my physique to attain my goals.  I always drink Liv Sxinney, Go & take Crave daily to aid in repair & have more energy.  And best of all I feel really happy when I do!  It's all so rewarding in countless ways... =)

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

So how have you done over the past couple of weeks? Are you making exercising a priority? Are you truly believing in You and putting Yourself first? You really do deserve the best in everyway! Do yourself a favor and take time for You daily, eat right & exercise at least 20 minutes 3 to 5 days a week.  And most important of all - Believe that You CAN Do It!!!

Until next time have a fantastic, LivFit weekend!

~Carol Whitaker
You have read this article Diet / Exercise / Gym / Training / weight loss with the title LIV FIT, TRAIN HARD & LIV HAPPY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2010/01/liv-fit-train-hard-liv-happy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LIV FIT, TRAIN HARD & LIV HAPPY!"

Post a Comment