LIVFIT CLUB PARTY TONIGHT!!!


Today has been such a great day already. I've got my house cleaned, my yard is being done even as I type and the sun is shining. And to top it all of its FRIDAY!!! Yeah!!! I love the weekends! Its heaven to be with my family all day long, especially on Saturdays & Sundays, we have so much fun hanging out together.
Well tonight I'm having a LivFit SXinney Club party tonight at my home. I'm excited to have everyone over, we're going to have a lot of fun. Heidi, Irene, & Kellyann are hosting it with me. I love them all so much! I have to say it again... I'm incredibly passionate about Liv SXinney, I really do want to help everyone I know who wants to lose weight and improve their health. It has helped me in many amazing ways. I sincerely feel very blessed to be a part of such an outstanding company from the very beginning! We're going to go over the products, business and fitness tips and trick for successful weight loss. I love sharing what I have learned through the years with people who are open and anxious to receive. I feel extremely blessed to have made life long friends who are also distributors for ZXoom.
Everyone in Utah is invited to our LivFit Club party. If you're interested in coming email me and I'll send you directions on how to get here. The party goes from 7 pm to about 9:30 pm. We do a lot of visiting and enjoy the refreshements. It really is a joy to attend. Everyone that comes always asks if we can hold the meetings weekly.
Well, I'm off to get my work done. I'm looking forward to a wonderful day! :)


You have read this article with the title LIVFIT CLUB PARTY TONIGHT!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/09/livfit-club-party-tonight.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LIVFIT CLUB PARTY TONIGHT!!!"

Post a Comment