GO & LIV SXINNEY!!!

I'VE LOST 5 LBS!!!! YEAH!!!

I had such a fun weekend, I played with my family and rode my horses a lot. Then yesterday I bought a new dressage saddle! I'm excited for it to come, it's very nice . I'm anxious to try it on Flash. He's going to look absolutely stunning. My dear, dear friend Irene (also my Sxinney Sister) is a world famous dressage trainer. She trained 4 Olympic dressage horses and guess what??? She's going to start training me and Flash!!! How lucky am I!!! I feel incredibly blessed to have her in my life. We have such great times together.

Then yesterday I did a video shoot for Zxoom's hook video. They did a rough draft of it, you can check it out at http://www.livfitcafe.com/HVrough.wmv. The final copy will be much better, but this version of it was still great and full of high energy. It's going to be an awesome tool to send out to everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

And to top it all off, I've lost 5 lbs by using a supplement called Go!!! I absolutely LOVE Go & Liv Sxinney. I take Go (an l-arginine product) every morning and evening on an empty stomach. And by doing so I've had phenomenal results! I've tried a ton of products & supplements for muscle repair and fat loss. I literally have not ever experienced such amazing results in a such a short amount of time. I also drink my Liv Sxinney all day long - together I think I've hit a gold mine! My fat percentage has gone down too! I'm leaner, I have more energy and I recover much more quickly than ever before. I've also noticed that I'm not nearly as hungry or have cravings like I use to. I'm psyched about the products!

If you're working out and not seeing the results you're looking for then I highly suggest you try Go! It will literally change your life. You can have the body you've always dreamed of. With a little hard work in the weight room and taking Go & Liv Sxinney each day, YOU WILL see results fast! I can't express how powerful the products are, I'm so pleased with them. I for one plan on taking them for the rest of my life!
You have read this article with the title GO & LIV SXINNEY!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/09/go-liv-sxinney.html. Thanks!

No comment for "GO & LIV SXINNEY!!!"

Post a Comment