LivFit SXinney Club Meeting is set... yahoo!

Last night was a distributor "star" meeting up at Lorrie & Cori's cabin. My cute husband came with me, we had such a great time! All of my dear SXinney friends were there too. Heidi & Irene are so cute! I adore them more than they know. We had a delicious dinner and the people there were all like long lost friends. Liv SXinney is such a gift in my life on so many wonderful levels. I feel deeply blessed to be part of such an incredible team. It's my goal to be a director by September! So I'm putting it out there that amazing people will be attracted to me and I too them. I'll attract like minded people that want to be building builders too! I'm tickled!

And on the 31st I'm holding the fist LivFit SXinney Club Meeting! I'm really excited for that. I'm going to offer fitness & diet tips with everyone and then we'll all share our weight loss tips and tricks to help each other. Losing weight is much easier when you have a support team behind you. It will be a lot of fun, I'm already looking forward to it.

Well, I'm off to go shopping with my dear friend, Angie. Her family is still here staying with us. We have a blast together and I love her family very much. My kids are in heaven having them here.... I'll touch base later
You have read this article with the title LivFit SXinney Club Meeting is set... yahoo!. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/07/livfit-sxinney-club-meeting-is-set-yahoo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LivFit SXinney Club Meeting is set... yahoo!"

Post a Comment