July 21, 2008

MY FITNESS GOALS :)

It's been a while since I last wrote. I've had my dear friend's family stay with me for almost 4 weeks. We had such wonderful times together, they're like my family. They'll be moving into my neighborhood soon so we'll be neighbors before long - I'm sooo excited!!!!

Well, I've decided to record my fitness goals and diet on my blog. I've had a lot of people ask me what I eat, how often and what I do for exercise. So I'm going to keep track of my goals, diet & exercise routine online.

My goals are to lose 7 lbs of fat and gain 3 lbs of muscle by August 9th, (our anniversary). My 5 short term goals are:

1. To exercise 6 days of week doing cardio & weight training
2. To eat clean and eat every 3 to 4 hours - without snacking between meals.
3. To get to bed by 11:00 pm each night, (this is my summer schedule only.)
4. To say my positive affirmations daily and drink my SXinney Water & cRave all day long.
5. To help at least 5 people with their fitness & weight loss goals.

So there you have it! I love having fitness goals - it makes me happy! :)
You have read this article with the title July 21, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/07/july-21-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "July 21, 2008"

Post a Comment