July 25, 2008

LIV FIT SXINNEY CLUB

Yesterday was a Utah state holiday called Pioneer Day. We had a full day of family, friends and BBQ's. It was such a fun day, but man am I tired... We went to my parents for a family get together than later we had a bunch of friends and family come over for a camp fire in our back yard. We had a ball visiting and making s'mores. Then we watched fireworks from our back yard... we'll we were actually in our arena, it was seriously such a great evening.
So today I'm on recovery mode... I've gone to bed past midnight almost all week and boy is it catching up to me. I got up and got my exercise clothes on against my will, I was sooo tired... but I was glad I did I had a good workout after all - thanks to my SXinney Water.

Well, my dear friend Kellyann and her husband helped me make an invitation for our Liv Fit SXinney Club I've been talking about. I'm so excited to help people reach their fitness goals. It's going to be wonderful to make new friends too. It's going to be held the last Thursday of each month, I can hardly wait! :P Here's the flyer.... it's going to be such a fun evening, I'm really looking forward to it!



An update on Flash - he's healing well, I'm so grateful for him. He's back to his spunky, adorable self. He's such a fun horse, I'm deeply grateful to have him in my life. My friend's all got a kick out of him last night, he was quite the show-off.

Well, I'm off to bed, good night.

You have read this article with the title July 25, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/07/july-25-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "July 25, 2008"

Post a Comment