The Woman's Information Network Oline GIVE-A-THON


THE WIN'S 12 HOUR GIVE-A-THON

I had such a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend... I had family fly in from out of town and my family all spent the day at my sweet parent's home, we had a fabulous time! I love the spirit of the season so much... I wish it lasted much longer and that people were always in the spirit of giving and having more gratitude in their hearts.

Well, tomorrow is a big day! I'm so excited to me a part of a very exciting event... The WIN is celebrating their official Online Launch by having a LIVE 12 Hour "Give to the Givers" GIVE-A-THON from 8 am to 8 pm. I'm one of their experts & Show Host. Paula Fellingham, the Founder, invited me to be one of the hosts for the big celebration.

They're giving away hundreds of FREE Products over the next 12 days to those that sign up online to become an Affiliate (it's free). The WIN is a fabulous site focused on strengthening women and families - something I'm passionate about! I love it their vision & mission.

If you'd like to join the awesome women community you can do so here... http://www.kickstartcart.com/app/?af=1097073

Take time to relax and share the day with me and The WIN Tomorrow... I'll be giving away Free LIV products as well as my Lifedstyle & Fitness Coaching. I'm thrilled to be a part of the celebration.

So tomorrow will be a fun & exhilarating day for sure! I'm deeply grateful for the opportunity to share my love of serving others to assist them in improve their quality of life through the WIN along with my love of the LIV products. It's going to be an amazing day! =)

Until next time live well, laugh often & love much...

~Carol Whitaker
You have read this article with the title The Woman's Information Network Oline GIVE-A-THON. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2009/11/the-woman-information-network-oline.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Woman's Information Network Oline GIVE-A-THON"

Post a Comment