50% OFF LIVFIT FITNESS ONLINE COACHING



LIVFIT FITNESS COACHING 50% OFF SALE

I'm so EXCITED, Christmas is my favorite time of year, so I've decided to share the joy by offering 50% off my monthly LivFit Fitness Online Coaching! I'm offering a full month of menu's, workout plans and Lifestyle Coaching 7 days a week for only $100 through the month of December.

That also includes a personal 20 minute telephone call with me once a week to ensure you stay on track and highly motivated, as well as how to retrain your mind's way of thinking to ensure you will accomplish your weight loss & fitness goals.

The sale ends December 31st, so call now to learn how to finally take control of your life & weight for good! You can achieve your goals! You can achieve your dream body! You can become all you can be, it's easier than you may think... Believe in yourself; I believe in YOU!

Testimonials:

"I have had so much success since working with Carol. She is always positive and the suggestions she's given me have made huge differences in my success. I have lost 6 pounds and 8 inches in the two weeks I have been working with Carol. Carol's workout and eating plans are simple yet extremely effective. Carol has helped me with accountability but always helps me feel encouraged. Thanks for helping me Liv Sxinney Carol!!" - Debi Larsen

Hi Carol,
I am now down 11 pounds in 3 weeks. I walk every day now for 45 minutes to 1 hour (started that 3 days ago). I feel so much better and the pounds come off faster. I am watching my body shrink. I have my 5 people signed up under me hopefully they will see the results that I have been seeing, but only time will tell. I am really excited about the product and can't understand why people don't try it on the spot...but then again I laughed at Angie for 3 months. You should have called me and explained everything to me. I wish I had started in March too. Oh well, I am on the right track now. - Amy E 10/08


Love it Carol!! You are truly a light!! I can't tell you how great I am doing. It was so good to have your love & support in the beginning of my journey in February. I am now 33pds lighter, feeling good and love love love to work out!! I am also doing something I never thought I would, run! Here's to CAROL! Love ya girl! ~Jennifer Davis

Living my LivFit Lifestyle will change your life in remarkable ways! Email me at carol@liveskinnynow.com to learn more. Remember, I'm here for YOU! Live well, Love much & Train hard!

~Carol Whitaker
You have read this article with the title 50% OFF LIVFIT FITNESS ONLINE COACHING. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2009/11/50-off-livfit-fitness-online-coaching.html. Thanks!

No comment for "50% OFF LIVFIT FITNESS ONLINE COACHING"

Post a Comment