Blog Under Construction...






Hey everyone!
I just wanted to explain why my blog is missing so many photos.. my computer got a nasty virus on it and distroyed my links to my photos... what a mess it turned out to be.... so now I get to go back through and find all my pics on my server again. I apogize for it being under construction...but it won't be for long.
My family and went away for the weekend, we had a ball! Here are some photos from our retreat, we stayed at the Zarmatt in Midway, it's absolutely beautiful! I love being a wife and mother more than anything, I cherish our special family times together more than anything...
I'm one tired mommy though.. I'm off to bed I'll post more very soon... :)
You have read this article with the title Blog Under Construction.... You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-under-construction.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blog Under Construction..."

Post a Comment