NEW FAMILY PHOTOS







I'm embarrassed to say but I haven't had a professional family photo taken since my oldest son was a baby, until last week. My amazing neighbor is a phenomenal photographer and she was kind enough to do a trade with us. You can see her work at http://www.byjess.com/blog/ My husband fixed her computer awhile back and in return she did out photos. I was so pleased with them that I had to share them. We seriously had so much fun! I'm taking my fitness training to the next level, I'm putting together a web site and I've asked Jess to be my photographer for all my pics. I adore her and am so grateful to have her as my dear friend and neighbor.

I did an expo last weekend was very slow due to UEA weekend. Considering we still did well and signed up 2 people to be Liv Sxinney distributor's and got 30 good leads. Irene and I had a ball together. I love her so much! My family stayed the weekend too. They were in heaven swimming and playing with dad while I was working. It was great to have a retreat but it was equally as fun to come home to our animals. We came home a day early because we missed Chance, our dog and of course our horses. They're part of our family too. We love them so much.
While we were on our little get-a-way I decided to enjoy some treats. I basically decided to rewarded myself for accomplishing my fitness goals that I had set. So I did! But in the end I had way too many dark chocolate m&m's (yummy). After a few weeks of eating really clean I gave myself the okay to eat the m&m's I brought for my kids. Unfortunately I ate too many (as it often goes). Regretably I now have to get back on track and repair the damage. It's good to eat a treat now and again both for your body and your mind. It was fun to feel free that way - but I have to say again NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS! And boy did I remind myself of that this weekend! ;)
You have read this article with the title NEW FAMILY PHOTOS. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-family-photos.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NEW FAMILY PHOTOS"

Post a Comment