HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


THANKSGIVING

I cherish this time of year, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. The warmth of the energy that fills the air of giving, gratitude and unselfishness is absolutely wonderful! I relish time spent with my loving husband, children, extended family & friends, my heart overflows with love & gratitude, I am richly blessed beyond measure.

I adore gathering with my family as we give thanks for the infinite abundance Heavenly Father has blessed us with. I thoroughly enjoy & savor the delicious feast that's made with love, it fills my heart and soul with delight. It's a glorious day in every way!

It's also a day to forget all the clean eating rules. You don't need to worry about the weight that you'll gain, you can lose it within two weeks (by living the LivFit Lifestyle), unfortunately it comes on much quicker than it comes off. You don't need to worry about the fat grams or the high sugar desserts that you'll most likely pig out on either. Instead, focus on having an attitude of gratitude! Fill your heart with thankfulness to God for your health, loved ones and the bountiful blessings in your life. Doing so will allow your heart to feel more joy, peace & happiness.

A NEW DAY

Tomorrow is a new day, a new beginning... You can regroup and get back on track with your fitness goals.  It's not as difficult a you may think; begin by setting new goals & affirmations, visualize your physique as you wish it to be, exercise 4 to 6 days a week for at least 30 to 60 minutes and eat a small meal every 4 hours consisting of lean protein, good fats (with lunch & dinner) and lots of fresh veggies & salads.

Don't forget the importance of drinking at least a gallon or more of purified water, it will flush out toxins and keep your body well hydrated which will energize your sluggish body after a eating a huge Thanksgiving feast.  If you have Liv Sxinney drink at least 3 to 4 oz for the next 5 days to aid in weight loss, it will detox your cells which will release fat stores easier.

MY THANK YOU TO YOU

I have much to be grateful for.  I am so grateful for YOU! 

I would like to extend my gratitude to all my fabulous readers & clients... I'm thankful to you for taking the time to read my blog. I'm thankful for all my clients past & present for their roll they played in my life and for their light and love they shared with me, I adore everyone that I have been blessed to share my gifts with.  I will always remember them and cherish the time I spent with each one... Each was divinely directed to me and for that I am deeply thankful...

May your Thanksgiving day be filled with love, joy & happiness as you gather with family and friends to give thanks for all your many blessings. I hope it's a day to remember for years to come...

~Carol Whitaker
You have read this article Attitude of Gratitude / Fitness / Thanksgiving with the title HAPPY THANKSGIVING!. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-thanksgiving.html. Thanks!

No comment for "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"

Post a Comment