BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS


DREAM BIG DREAMS...

I love to dream big dreams, my dreams keep my visions and affirmations alive. I dream about having a strong physique all day long. I dream about becoming an accomplished dressage rider, I dream about attracting amazing, like minded people that will inspire me to be a better person. I dream a lot, and when I do, I feel full of life.

Years ago I dreamed of having a barn and horses in my back yard. I would constantly visualize them and saw myself riding and loving them. Then one day, the dream came true. I have the most amazing horses ever! I adore them and soon after my sweet husband built a beautiful barn for me... my dreams came true.

Years ago when I was really ill with chronic fatigue I dreamed of having a fit, strong body so that I could be a healthier mother for our children. I started learning all I could and began to exercise and eat healthier. My health started to improve and before long I reached my fitness goals and then became a fitness model.

Dreaming and setting goals have now become a way of life in all areas of my life. Since I've focused on accomplishing my goals and dreams my life is filled with great abundance, it's amazing how quickly my quality of life changed for the better.

Dream BIG dreams then set goals to reach those dreams... And before you realize it your dreams will come true...


High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.

You'll always hit what you aim for in the long run.So why not aim high?

Have the courage to follow your dreams. It's the first step towards attaining your destiny.

If you can dream it, you can do it. If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make it come true?

The empire of your future resides in your mind.Big thinking precedes big achievement

- Charlene Summers
You have read this article with the title BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS. You can bookmark this page URL http://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2009/07/believe-in-your-dreams.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS"

Post a Comment