June 6, 2008

Hi there,

Well, my darling sister and her new hubby flew in last night to celebrate their wedding with our family here in Utah. She's soooo cute! I miss her very much and am anxious to spend time with her. Her husband is such a sweetheart. They're a darling couple... but they live too far away.

I worked out hard today! I'm very pleased to say the least. I drank my beloved SXinney Water and cRave before hand to ensure I would have enough energy to make it through. I went to bed way too late and woke up at 6:00 am (not by choice however). But I must admit that I love mornings! I look forward to starting my day off fresh, it's a gift to have a new beginning - especially if I didn't eat very well the day before. And I love waking up to my precious children each morning too. They're the light of my life in many ways. Anyway, I did 55 minutes of cardio and lifted weights. I'm a bit tired now, but it's all good.

My family's having a luncheon tomorrow afternoon for my sister & her husband and then we're going back to my parents to open gifts and have cake along with other refreshments. I'm looking forward to having my family together. It's going to be a great weekend, I'm really excited about it all.

Well, I better go, my sister will be here any minute... Have a great day!
You have read this article with the title June 6, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL https://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-6-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "June 6, 2008"

Post a Comment