June 13, 2008

ZXoom Liv SXinney Party!

Tonight is the Liv SXinney party at Cori & Lorrie's cabin. It's going to be loads of fun! I'm really looking forward to it! And I'm so tickled, I actually slept well last night! Yea! I'm still a bit tired from lack of sleep this past week, but at least I feel better.

My dear friend, Irene, and I started a Liv SXinney company called, LivFit International! I'm very excited. We seriously plan on taking SXinney Water all over the world. Irene's traveled the world and has friends in many countryies, so we'll be traveling together a lot. We're an amazing team! I love her so much. She literally feels like family, I'm sure we knew each other before we came to earth. We're definitely kindred spirits. So we'll be off and running making huge amounts of money, helping people become healthier and thinner! And we'll be able to help the poor as well, it's all so good and exciting!

Well, I'm off to get my day going... Have a terrific day!
You have read this article with the title June 13, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL https://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-13-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "June 13, 2008"

Post a Comment