June 10, 2008

I'm up 4 lbs!!!

I woke up shocked and rather frustrated.... I'm up 4 lbs! I knew I would have damage after pigging out this weekend, but I didn't think it would be so severe! Ugh!!! I didn't take my SW & cRave like I should have. I knew I was going to fall off the wagon and enjoy a weekend of treats so I didn't take my SW & cRave intentionally. I'll tell ya what, I'm back on the wagon big time! Wow! Seriously, it's amazing how quickly I gain water weight. Thank heavens for SXinney Water & cRave... I'll be diligent to drink it all day again.

So I'm going to keep a log of my progress on my blog. I'm going to keep track of my exercising and diet - I have to get back to my norm - for heaven sakes is summer!!!! So everyone reading, you'll be my support team. I'm thankful for you and look forward to Liv'n SXinney once again! And by the way, I worked out already this morning, I rode my bike for 10 miles and did lower body weight training. After I had my post workout drink & vitamins.

Here's to happy thinking.... "I am fit, thin, happy & very rich!" That's my daily affirmation. I dream big because dreams really do come true!
You have read this article with the title June 10, 2008. You can bookmark this page URL https://antsonafarm.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-10-2008.html. Thanks!

No comment for "June 10, 2008"

Post a Comment